Somewhere between gazpacho and a green shake, it’s made with raw ingredients and loaded with vitamins and nutrients.
- 5 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 green pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped, peeled shallot
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- Juice of one large lemon
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley,
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 2–3 cups water
- Place all ingredients in a blender and add 2 cups of water. Blend until smooth.
- Keep adding water by a 1/4 cup to adjust how thick or thin you like it. Taste for salt and add more if you like
- Serve cold. This soup will last for up to five days in the refrigerator.
- Nutritional yeast adds a nice cheesy and creamy taste, but it’s not a raw product as it has to be pasteurized. Skip it if you only eat raw vegan diet.