Paleo, grain-free and gluten-free bread prepped in just one bowl from only six ingredients.
- 8 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups smooth almond butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease a loaf pan with butter or vegetable oil and line with parchment paper. Make sure to cut the paper wider than the loaf pan so you have some extra hanging out; this will help when it comes time to lift the bread out.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs, and mix in the almond butter and the honey. Sift in the coconut flour, baking soda and salt. Mix until well blended. You can also dump all ingredients in a food processor and process until a smooth batter forms.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan, and bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Carefully remove the cake from the oven, and with a knife, make a lengthwise 1-inch incision in the top (It helps getting a nice hump across the top).
- Return to the oven and continue baking until a knife or cake tester inserted in the middle comes out clean, about 40-45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes. Remove the bread from the loaf pan and let cool completely on a wire rack.
- Slice. Store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.